maandag 05 - woensdag 07 november - Agenda archief
2-Day conference from 5-6 November 2018 and Field Excursions on 7 November 2018 in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
The ‘must attend’ event for 2018 and a deep dive into themes as policies, technologies, social acceptation, upscaling production, choice of concepts for local climates and avoiding material rebounds. Inspiring plenary sessions, combined with breakout sessions (e.g. scientific paper presentations, practical workshops) and field excursions on day 3, where you can learn more about production and building locations in The Netherlands.
The first SBE19 NL conference focus on six main themes:
- How to get 250 million homes adopt retrofits?
- Concepts / packages for large scale retrofitting
- Prefab retrofit panel production units and upscaling
- Materials, circular / biobased and CO2 impacts of retrofitting
- Europe wide application versus local limits
- Best practices and learning from the 1st generation H2020 projects, in particularly on deep renovation and how to implement a diverse range of innovations
Visit Retrofit 2018 for the program, speakers, registration, etc.
more information: www.retrofit-europe-2018.nl
Geef een antwoord